- To conduct advanced penetration tests (VA/PT) to identify vulnerabilities in computer systems, websites and applications.
- The candidate must have the ability to analyze risk assessment and put in place measures to control vulnerable areas. The ethical hacker must simulate breaches to network and IT security and develop measures to lock down areas of risk.
- The candidate must be able to perform preventive, corrective and protective measures to safeguard the system before an actual breach can occur
- Should there be a breach in a system, the candidate should possess the skills to respond to said breach.
- The candidate must be proficient with VA/PT, especially manual testing. Candidates who are less reliant on tools and automation are preferred.
- Hands on experience with tools like burpsuite as well as manual testing is essential.
- Candidate should have practical knowledge of IDS, IPS and Wi-Fi hacking.
- CEH certification or an equivalent is required. If the candidate does not have a certification, then he must be highly skilled with solid practical experience in VAPT and security assessments.
- Knowledge of Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis, Shellcoding and Exploit Writing are a plus.
- The candidate is expected to communicate effectively with Clients and perform live demos
- Experience with Bug Bounty and Hall of Fame
- Provide Mitigation of a Particular vulnerabilities
- Experience with hacking gadgets
- Proficient in any one Scripting Languages (Python, Ruby, C) (Please note : In our experience, most candidates claim to be proficient in the aforesaid programming languages but do not pass a basic verbal test on the same)
- Assisting in Security Audits
- Experience with Security Framework like Metasploit, Burpsuite etc.
- Freshers should have sound theoretical and practical experience
Depending on the profile, selected candidates will get to work closely with security and forensic professionals as well as leaders of the industry
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma|
|Key Skills||Networking Engineer hardware networking|
|Contact Person||Mr. Abdul Basid|